- Anthony MimmoGeneral Sales ManagerHi, my name is Anthony Mimmo and I am the General Sales Manager at Wodonga Car World. I started working in sales for the company in February 2003.
My wife and I moved to the area from our childhood town Leeton, where we met in Grade 2 of Primary School. We are now happily married and have two boys.
Wodonga Car World has been locally owned since 1983 and I just love working here! Along my journey with the business I have successfully completed training courses in both Finance and Insurance, and most recently was awarded by VACC- Kangan Institute, a Diploma of Automotive Management.
My role with the company is to ensure the profitability of the dealership by overseeing various departments, predominantly Sales and Financing. My duties include – but are certainly not limited to – planning, motivating and coordinating the sales team through leadership and solid business practices. It is also my responsibility to ensure all our team treat customers, both potential and existing, in a manner that they themselves would expect to be treated.SKILL LEVEL
- DEAN EATONSales ConsultantDean commenced as a Sales Consultant at Wodonga Car World in May 2015.
Dean has been employed in the automotive industry since August 2011, and in that time has gained experience in many different areas, and made some good friends along the way.
Dean is passionate about the industry and takes great pride in going the extra mile for customers.
Dean enjoys spending time with his two dogs, snowboarding, PC gaming, travelling, and a couple of schooners with the boys. For Dean, every Sunday is pancake day!SKILL LEVEL
- ROBYN SCHOLZBusiness ManagerHi I’m Robyn and I have just returned to work at Wodonga Car World as the Business Manager after a year away. I grew up on a farm in Henty and then raised my four beautiful children on a dairy farm in Yackandandah. I have recently made Wodonga my permanent home and am excited to be back with Wodonga Car World where I worked for five years before leaving for a year to try something else.
I love to keep fit and active, going for walks and bike rides whenever time allows, and visiting the gym. If I’m not exercising I am enjoying creating sumptuous food in my kitchen or enjoying a wine or coffee with family and friends.
I have a long history in finance, working in the Bendigo Bank before joining the motor industry. I aim to make the financial side of your vehicle purchase as easy and painless as possible, with competitive finance and insurance products available. So call in to see me at WCW, I love meeting new clients and seeing old ones return. It would be my pleasure to assist you in the financing of your new vehicle.SKILL LEVEL
- JED WILKINSONSales ConsultantJed has been a part of the Wodonga Car World team since November 2011.
Jed is a passionate and knowledgeable Sales Consultant who takes pride in delivering customer satisfaction to all current, previous and future clients.
With an extensive knowledge of new and used cars, motorhomes and caravans, Jed is the perfect person to help you upgrade your vehicle.
Jed has lived in the Border for over 16 years and enjoys snowboarding, watching the Hawks win, spending time with family, and a few beers with the boys.SKILL LEVEL
- MARK SPOKESParts Manager / Service AdvisorBorn and bred in Albury/Wodonga, Mark Spokes began his career in the motor trade as an Apprentice Mechanic back in 1972 at local Wodonga dealership Hartwig/McLean Datsun.
For the past 40+ years, Mark has enjoyed varied roles and responsibilities at respected major car companies in Albury/Wodonga and Wagga.
From Apprentice to Foreman, Warranty Manager to Operations Manager, Mark has worked in every aspect of the motor trade.
Fully accredited as a Technician, Trainer, Inspector, and trained in Customer Assurance, Mark loves being part of the Wodonga Car World team and is passionate about delivering quality service.
When not at work, Mark’s hobbies are music and sound engineering, but mostly, Mark enjoys spending time with his wife and very energetic grandchildren!SKILL LEVEL
- MATTHEW MCDIARMIDService AdvisorMatt McDiarmid has lived locally for the past 20 years and has been a part of the Wodonga Car World team for 14 years.
During his time at Wodonga Car World, Matt has been involved in many aspects of our Service Department, including service advising, spare parts and warranty administration.
Matt has extensive experience in handling insurance claims in vehicles, caravans and motor homes.SKILL LEVEL
- STEPHEN BRIGHTSales Consultant“Bright by name and nature,” Stephen has spent the last 51 years in the automotive industry in a variety of roles, from owning and running dealerships, to mentoring and training successful sales people throughout metropolitan and rural dealerships.
Like any successful salesperson he has a vibrant passion for what he promotes and sells.
Stephen’s responsibility within our long-established family owned dealership is to oversee all the famous brand Australian manufactured Avida motorhome and caravan sales.
You will find in Stephen the most helpful and professional recreational vehicle salesperson you have ever met.
Yes in case you’re wondering the colour of his hair – it is quite a distinguished grey and could be the same colour as yours if you’re looking to buy an Avida motorhome or caravan – so give him a call today.SKILL LEVEL
- ROSS DAVENPORTService ManagerI was born and bred in Albury, and have lived here all of my life, aside from my time in Henty.
My career started as an Apprentice Motor Mechanic at Continental Checkpoint (now Alessi Group). After completing my apprenticeship I worked for McRae White BMW and became a BMW Registered Technician. I was lured to Henty by the Jacobs Group to become Foreman and then Sales Manager of their Henty branch.
An opportunity then arose for me to operate my own business, selling, installing and servicing water pumps, chainsaws, lawn mowers and small engines.
After deciding to close the business I had some very interesting jobs, most notably, working for a Government Department, driving a D5 bulldozer, constructing dams, and helping with fire control in the VIC bushfires.
After a couple of stints as a Sales Rep for one local and one national company, I worked for the Greater Hume Shire Council managing the Culcairn swimming pool, before having an accident that put me out of work for a year.
I returned to the workforce four and a half years ago as the Service Advisor for Blacklocks Prestige BMW before joining Wodonga Car World in March 2017, returning to Fiat and Alfa Romeo where I began.SKILL LEVEL
- KATE LINDNERSales ConsultantHi, my name is Kate Lindner and I’m a member of the team here at Wodonga Car World.
I was born and raised locally, and after graduating from High School I joined the Wodonga Car World family, and have been here for the past four and a half years.
During my time with the company I have been cross-trained in a range of positions, from Receptionist to Accounts & Service Adviser. Most recently I have joined our New Car Sales team, a move I am very excited about and have aimed towards for some time.
Along with the other members of our team here, with all their knowledge and experience, I feel I am set for great things. So please, pop into our showroom or call and ask for me and we can learn about our products together.SKILL LEVEL
- KIRSTY SHEERANService ReceptionistHello. My name is Kirsty Sheeran and I have been with the Wodonga Car World family since May
I was born and raised locally here in Wodonga and have two small children who also call it home. Before joining the automotive industry I worked in retail sales. I first began with Wodonga Car World as a Used Car Sales Consultant and since then have furthered my knowledge in the industry.
I have also expanded my range of skills which involved becoming accredited in finance and insurance,
registrations and aftermarket sales and warranties as a service receptionist with Wodonga Car World.
I will always ensure you feel comfortable and at ease and I hope that you will trust me to help you throughout your car buying process.SKILL LEVEL